Well good news folks, I got the Kindle file up. However, the title is wrong. So, now I have to change it again and re-submit the files to publish for another 6-12 hours. First of all, why did Kindle change my title from Nightmarish Reality to Nightmarish Reality (Nightmarish Reality Book Series)!? I think it could’ve been the file I uploaded… but the fact of the matter still remains. THEY CHANGED MY TITLE!
THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Anyway, I changed it back to Nightmarish Reality (Volume 1) like the original paperback book that is linked to it. I was so happy at first that they had it ready so early, but seriously folks, they should not have used the name, because of a file… It’s still Nightmarish Reality regardless. I tried to go to Amazon to try to fix just the title, but Kindle doesn’t offer the update product info options, even when I went through The Author Central page. I’m so mad right now… >_< I sent them an email asking them if I always need to re-submit files just to change a title that was never supposed to be changed in the first place. Ugh! 😦