Just looked at my LIST OF THINGS TO DO and noticed I’ve got 28 stories that I have yet to complete. Most of them are either unfinished scripts or novels…or simply an idea for a possible story.
Ten of these stories are continuing series in their own separate universe! Why do I have so many freaking ideas?!
I wish I could clone myself folks, because there’s just not enough time for me to finish them all.
So, here’s what I’m going to do…I’ll keep this brief and to the point. First things first, I need to finish editing the sequel to Nightmarish Reality. Trying to set up a schedule for myself that doesn’t include burning out and failing. I really need to push myself towards a deadline folks. Today, I’ll be going out to do some more job hunting. There is a chance I may end up going to another college of mine to try to promote my novel. This time I’ll be asking around to see if I can get approval to advertise my book on campus…or I might just drop by at the same college from last week. Wish me good luck! I think I’m going to need it.
THIS MONTH OF SEPTEMBER NIGHTMARISH REVELATIONS WILL BE REVISED!
- 12th- CHAPTER 19
- 13th- 20
- 15th – 21
- 17th – CHAPTERS 22-25
- 19th – 26-29
- 21st- 30-33
- 25th – 34-36
- 27th – 37-41
OCTOBER IS SCRIPT MONTH
- Dream Vacation – Oct.1st
- The Legendary Girl – Oct. 11th
- Untitled Screenplay – Oct. 18th
NOVEMBER IS NATIONAL NOVEL WRITING MONTH CONTEST!
- From Nov. 1st through the 30th I’ll be writing The Legendary Girl Book 2… and quite possibly parts of Book 3 as well.
- Nov. 14th – JOB FAIR!
- Too Many Stories to Juggle, Not Enough Discipline To Keep Them All From Falling (write-2-be.com)
- It’s Never Too Early For NaNo Dares (chyrondave.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo is right around the corner! (melissamwolff.com)
- The Most Tedious Task in the Writing Process and Regression to Japanese (dollthermometer.wordpress.com)
- Letting the Story Lead (hugs-and-chocolate.com)
- Review: The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D. (bookingmama.net)