So, I’m ahead of NaNoWriMo and my friend by 15k words! 83 pages people! Muwhahaha!
Everything is going according to plan. I just finished a scene where one of my characters is in dire need of medical attention and will need surgery in the near future.
The bad news is I’ve got a possible Juror duty on Tuesday and I need to check it tomorrow…and as for my hands, they’ve practically fallen off. So, I’m dead. D.E.A.D! Some good news, I’ve got another job interview next week for a seasonal job…hoping I don’t screw it up this time. So, I’ll need some good luck this week and next week as well.
- NaNoWriMo Day 2, Friday Fail (laith.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2012 (cultofajracewood.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo update: 8,084 words (ravenspeak.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tips: stage directions and other lessons from script writing (12novels.com)
- Participating in NaNoWriMo? (ctwesting.com)
- I’ve got the NaNoWriMo jitters. Bad. (writeaubreywrite.wordpress.com)
- Beginning NaNoWriMo (cheilt.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: My crucial mistake (chazzwrites.com)