It doesn’t work and will not recognize the serial number, prompting it to shut down.
I did not lose everything when my hard drive crashed. Found three of my most recent and revised drafts of NR2, FR, and my new project FBT. So, that means I can still continue them, without starting all over from scratch. Phew!
The new hard drive is updated with Office Word, however, my formatting is off the wall and I cannot change the settings. Not to mention, several font styles are missing and makes the interior look horrible. I miss the old days where I could use whatever font style I wanted. Drives me crazy!
It’s all in flash and I cannot convert it to a pdf file, nor can I transfer it to another program. I actually have to keep two windows open and type it all over as I go along each page.
HERE’S A LIST OF WHAT I NEED TO GET DONE THIS YEAR:
- Get rid of all my credit card bills, (again!) by paying $200 dollars every month.
- Save up and try to find someone who can recover Damaged Hard Drives.
- Finish rewriting the sequel of NR and the other stories.
- Buy a new Photoshop software, either CS6, Extended, or Photoshop Elements 12. Each price varies from $699 to $999.
- Get a drawing Bamboo tablet, since my other one is broken.
- Need editing software for videos.
- Buy some workout clothes for the gym.
- I seriously need another 1 year membership at my gym.