I have so much planning and work to do it’s not even funny. Big, big plans ahead in the future.
Still waiting for my sister to call me. I know she’s busy, but man this would be so much easier if I was patient. I’ll still wait on her no matter what, even till the end of time. It’s not like I have a choice in the matter. Hoping to get the much needed feedback for two particular novels. Once I get that out of the way, I’ll be going back to revise––a billion times!
I’ll be emailing someone, most likely an editor and seeing what their prices are for a manuscript of 300 pages or so. Not looking forward to that either, but I gotta do what I gotta do. I’ve been looking around to see if there’s anyone else. I need lots of Beta Readers and plenty of eyes to help see what I cannot. I’d like to publish two (maybe even three) novels this year, but I feel like I would be rushing it. The sequel to NR, which is Nightmarish Revelations… I haven’t been able to look at since I’ve finished it, last month. I know it needs to be revised extensively, but for now, I can’t look at it until a couple of months.
I need to distance myself from it, so I can focus on other projects. Doing a little rewriting for the trilogy, which will be published after I finish the sequel. It’s called Nightmarish Reaction. I don’t know if I’ll be able to finish both novels before December of this year, since I’ll be working on the trilogy next month for the Nano competition. Not to mention, another project in the making. My workload is never-ending.
After those two novels are completed, it’s onto my newest sci-fi project… I’ve been waiting to bring this out for nearly a decade or more. At that time, I’ll be working with an artist on a graphic novel, either relating to this series or to another one. I still haven’t figured it out as of yet, but I know everything will be in full color. So, here’s what I intend to do…
A LIST OF MY GOALS:
- Write and send out a Contract for Hire.
- Finish paying off that credit card bill. I think I have a balance of $880.90 dollars left. So, by next month or early December I’ll be finishing it off completely.
- Finish revising and editing the sequel of NR, including the trilogy.
- I need to search and hire a couple more beta readers, including editors.
- Write and prepare a script version for the graphic novel.
- Save as much money as I can, which will be the hardest goal yet.
- Get that sci-fi/western novel edited and polished for publishing.
- Work on another series called Legendary.