This is the first time I’ve gotten an award for anything. I didn’t think there were awards for writing blogs. But hey, I learn something new everyday.
Anyway, this badge was given to me by Bridgett Morigna. Go check out her blog while you’re at it. Thank you so much, deary! 😀
So, before I begin… here are the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator gave you.
- Tag 11 bloggers with less than 1,000 readers. (Read below…)
- Think of 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated. (This part I will be rule breaking, since I have way too many bloggers that I absolutely cannot decide which 11 to tag nor do I have 11 questions for them to answer. Sorry… 😦 )
- Let them know you have nominated them through social media or their blog. (From the above…)
- What music gets you in the mood for writing?
- In your opinion what is the best thing you’ve written so far?
- Have you accomplished your goals for 2015?
- What is one thing you want to see happen in 2016?
- What is your favorite book you read this year?
- Coffee or tea?
- Have you visited anywhere exciting in the past year? Where?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging/writing?
- What would you do if you won a million dollars?
- What book would you like to see made into a movie?
- What is your current favorite tv show?
- Dark ambient music and trance always gets me to write.
- Flash Renegade: The Graphic Novel. The visual comic is still in the works right now, but it’s probably the most funniest and creative thing I’ve written in my lifetime.
- Not all of them. I’d like to be a director someday and produce my own films.
- In 2016, I’d like to see Peace on Earth…or me winning the $200 million dollar jackpot. 😛
- I don’t have a favorite book this year, but I have many other favorite books from way back when. Love the classics, such as Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn, Where the Red Fern Grows, The Great Gatsby, The Giver, The Secret Life of Bees, How To Kill a Mocking Bird, and much much more.
- I love tea! All kinds actually, like ginger tea, green mint tea, lemon tea, and so on.
- I went to Universal Studios for Halloween Horror Nights and that’s about it. lol xD!
- My favorite thing about blogging is that you get to tell everyone about your ups and downs, your successes, your failures, your hopes and dreams, and life experiences about the world. Sharing your past obstacles/challenges and handing down knowledge to others makes it a great learning tool. It may help and give hope to struggling writers, who need inspiration to follow their own goals and passions.
- If I won a million dollars, I’d build my own film company and make a movie.
- I’d like to see my first novel, Nightmarish Reality, as a feature length movie. I think it would be pretty neat to see it as either real life or realistic looking Anime, to tell you the truth. There’s so many possibilities with Japanese animation styles, especially for experimental films. *sighs* A girl can dream, can’t she?
- Well, it’s still the Walking Dead… but having to wait until February, for the next season, is really getting on my nerves. 😐
And that’s pretty much it! Thank you for reading.